Skip to navigation Skip to content turn2us logoTurn2us - to access benefits & grants.
Search this site

You are here:


Turn2us Reply




We are sorry that you are worried about the effects that the benefits changes may have on the lives of you and your son.  You really need advice from a benefits adviser about your situation. You can use our Find an Adviser tool to find a local one.

We would also suggest that you make contact with the following organisations which should be able to provide you with more information and support, both about money issues and more generally:

Facebook (opens in a new window) Twitter (opens in a new window) YouTube (opens in a new window) Nominet Award - Doing Good Online Highly Commended