Grants/equipment for general charitable purposes for individuals who are in need because of:
Individuals who are in need because of:
The Trust has a particular focus on:
- Children - especially if they are in need of educational grants, e.g. to pay for school uniforms, extracurricular activities or school trips
- People who fall within two or more of the above categories of disadvantage.
The trust does not fund school/university tuition fees.
Type of grants
Depends on the needs of the individual.
Grants may include:
- Money direct to an individual
- Equipment/item purchased for individuals.
Usually one-off grants and subject to means testing.
Please email completed application form which is available on the website to:
Applicants may not receive a response if they are unsuccessful
Preference will be given to:
- Minors (under 18 year olds);
- Applicants who fall within 2 or more of the below categories of disadvantage