You are now leaving the Turn2us site. Turn2us is not responsible for content on third party sites.

Calling all freelance trainers!

Do you want to join our team and make sure people in financial hardship get the right help and guidance?

Woman sitting at computer looking at website

Our Turn2us trainers are a vital part of our charity, enabling organisations to support people in financial need. They lead workshops across the UK, training advisers in how to use the Turn2us website, including the Benefit Calculator and Grant Search tools, to help people in financial need. We have positions available across England and Wales, in particular in Hampshire, East Anglia and Cardiff.

You will need to:

  • Be competent in IT  

  • Have a sound knowledge and understanding of welfare benefits, including the current system and upcoming changes

  • Be able to use a range of learning styles and facilitate informative, engaging training sessions for groups of up to 20 people.

In return, we offer completive rates, support for all our trainers throughout the year and regular ‘Keeping in Touch’ meetings as an opportunity to meet together, provide updates about service enhancements and identify requirements for further support.

For an informal discussion, please contact: Michelle Brookes, Training Coordinator at Turn2us, on 020 8834 9217. Or to register your interest, email Michelle with your CV and a short supporting statement explaining why you are interested in joining our team.

New trainers are invited to attend a workshop to find out more.

Applications have now closed.

Skip to content: