You are now leaving the Turn2us site. Turn2us is not responsible for content on third party sites.

As winter approaches, we know that many people will be concerned about their heating bills and how they’ll be able to afford to keep their homes warm through the colder weather. That’s why, this November, we’ll be launching a campaign to highlight this issue and raise awareness of the help available.

New research results will be released

As part of the campaign, we’ll be releasing results of our new research investigating the impact of energy bills on low income working households. We will also be hosting an exciting online auction of winter clothing items donated by a number of celebrities - to help create a talking point around this serious issue and raise funds to help more people affected.

Use our services to find help

Through our campaign, we want to encourage anyone who is struggling to use our services to see if they might be eligible for welfare benefits, charitable grants and other help, such as schemes offered by energy suppliers. The campaign runs from 18 November to 16 December 2015.

Look out for more information in the next e-newsletter and on social media!

If you or someone you know are worried about energy costs, try our free Benefits Calculator and Grants Search to check what support might be available.

See also our Energy Schemes information.

Skip to content: