You are now leaving the Turn2us site. Turn2us is not responsible for content on third party sites.

New online area for volunteers

Our online volunteering section will soon be live!

Screengrab of draft volunteers online area

Please note the picture above is only a draft view of how the volunteers’ area will look, as it is still under development.

Volunteers' area

We are currently developing a new secure volunteers’ area on our website.

Once you are logged in to your volunteer's account, you will be able to access all your key documents (forms, templates and policies), submit visit reports online and access past visit reports. It'll also be an information hub for all your Turn2us news and information.

The new area for volunteers has the added benefit of improving visit data security while making it easier for you to access your forms online. It will also make receiving your paperwork and returning it much easier for you. Functionality will include providing access to the last three reports you have submitted. This means you don’t have to worry about keeping copies at home electronically or on paper.

The volunteer team will  provide you with technical support if you need it, along with a user manual and a video which will show you how to log in, how to access your forms and use other functions of the area.


We are hoping to have this facility up and running for you in September, when we'll be inviting you to register for a Turn2us volunteer’s account. That will ensure that only our volunteers have access to this area to ensure it remains secure. You will be sent an email asking you to click a web link to sign up for an account. You will then be sent a confirmation email from us to let you know your account has been activated. You can then explore the area and let us know what you think about it as well as your suggestions for any future developments or improvements that you would find helpful.

In other digital service news...

In July, we had 424,000 visitors to our website and 170,000 completed benefit calculations. This is a 57% increase in numbers to the website since July last year. However, not everyone in financial hardship can get online and some people need the personal touch that only a visit from a Turn2us volunteer can give. Your work really helps us reach those vulnerable people. So a big thank you from us.

We’ll keep you updated on the new online volunteers’ area. Watch this space!