You are now leaving the Turn2us site. Turn2us is not responsible for content on third party sites.

Adult Disability Payment Scotland - How do I claim Adult Disability Payment Scotland?

Adult Disability Payment is a new benefit for adults with disabilities who live in Scotland.

How do I claim Adult Disability Payment Scotland?

Dundee City, Perth and Kinross, or the Western Isles

Applications are only open to people living in Dundee City, Perth and Kinross, or the Western Isles. 

Claim online: Adult Disability Payment: How to Apply

Or by phone: 0800 182 2222 

You can get help with your application  

You won’t usually have to have a face-to-face assessment when claiming Adult Disability Payment. 

Other areas of Scotland

If you do not live in these areas, you can still apply for Personal Independence Payment. Your claim will be transferred automatically to Adult Disability Payment when it rolls out in your area and you won’t have to do anything or have any gap in your payments. 

Date of publication: April 2022

Anything wrong with this page?

Tell us the problem

Please enter your name
Please enter a valid email address
Please enter what you were doing
Please enter what you'd like to report
Please enter the security code shown

Thank you

If you would like to tell us more please visit our contact page


Struggling with Energy and Water bills?

Find out what benefits, grants and other schemes may be available to you.

Read about help with energy and water costs

England: Council Tax Rebate April 2022

Read our Frequently Asked Questions guide.

Find out about the Council Tax Rebate

Check benefit entitlement

Find out what means-tested benefits you might be entitled to, including tax credits.

Use the Benefits Calculator

Grants Search

Search our database of grant-giving organisations

Search for grants

Find a Local Adviser

Search for your nearest sources of information and advice

Find an Local Adviser