You are now leaving the Turn2us site. Turn2us is not responsible for content on third party sites.

Coronavirus Self Isolation Payment - How do I claim Coronavirus Self Isolation Payment?

How do I claim Coronavirus Self Isolation Payment?

In  Wales and Scotland, you can claim the Coronavirus Self Isolation Payment through your local council.

In Northern Ireland, you apply through the Finance Support Service.

Make sure you check your council's scheme to find out:

  • The deadline for making an application
  • What information your council will need.

If you don't apply in time or you don't give the council the information they need, your claim might be refused.

Reviewed: February 2022

Anything wrong with this page?

Tell us the problem

Please enter your name
Please enter a valid email address
Please enter what you were doing
Please enter what you'd like to report
Please enter the security code shown

Thank you

If you would like to tell us more please visit our contact page


Struggling with Energy and Water bills?

Find out what benefits, grants and other schemes may be available to you.

Read about help with energy and water costs

England: Council Tax Rebate April 2022

Read our Frequently Asked Questions guide.

Find out about the Council Tax Rebate

Check benefit entitlement

Find out what means-tested benefits you might be entitled to, including tax credits.

Use the Benefits Calculator

Grants Search

Search our database of grant-giving organisations

Search for grants

Find a Local Adviser

Search for your nearest sources of information and advice

Find an Local Adviser