You are now leaving the Turn2us site. Turn2us is not responsible for content on third party sites.

Valuation Tribunal (England and Wales) - If you still think the decision is wrong

Find out more about Valuation Tribunals in England and Wales.

If you still think the decision is wrong

You can only appeal against the Tribunal's decision if you think they have misinterpreted or made a mistake about the law. You will need specialist advice if you think this has happened.

You can use the Turn2us Find an Adviser tool to find a local adviser. 

The time limits for appealing against a tribunal decision are strict so it is important to seek specialist advice quickly after receiving your decision.

Anything wrong with this page?

Tell us the problem

Please enter your name
Please enter a valid email address
Please enter what you were doing
Please enter what you'd like to report
Please enter the security code shown

Thank you

If you would like to tell us more please visit our contact page


Search for a grant

Look for funds that might be able to give you a grant and/or other types of help.

Use the Grants Search tool