What is the Turn2us Grants Search?
The Turn2us Grants Search is a form-based online tool that allows you add and remove criteria quickly to build up a picture of your situation and background. This will then give you details of charitable funds on the Grants Search that may be able to help you.
The Turn2us Grants Search database contains details of over 3,000 charitable funds that give grants and other support to individuals who may either:
- Be in financial need and have welfare needs, or
- Require help with the costs associated with education and training courses.
As well as contact information for each charitable fund, the Turn2us Grants Search contains the following information on each fund:
- What it is called
- Who it helps
- Eligibility criteria (qualifying rules)
- Whether enquiries can be made by individuals or have to be made by an intermediary
- Whether the charitable fund accepts online enquiries through the Turn2us website.
Read the profiles in detail when you have the results
It is important to read the profiles in detail once you have the results to make sure you are eligible for help from a charity before you contact them. Please also read the 'how to apply' section carefully to make sure you make an enquiry using the methods that the charitable fund require. Don't send an email if the charity asks for you to contact them by phone or letter.