Who can use the Grants Search?
The Turn2us Grants Search contains information on charitable funds that may help:
- UK citizens living in the UK
- Citizens of other countries living in the UK
- UK citizens living abroad
- Irish citizens living in Ireland or sometimes abroad
- Citizens of other countries living in Ireland
- Students who are UK citizens or normally resident in the UK
- Students from other countries wanting to study in the UK.
Isle of Man and Channel Islands
The Isle of Man and the Channel Islands are not part of the UK and have their own governments, benefits system and charity registration schemes.
Although our Grants Search does not list charities that specifically help people in the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands, many national charities, such as occupational and health related funds, may help people who live in these territories. Contact any funds you find that seem to match your background, needs and circumstances for more information.
Our Find an Adviser tool includes information on advisory organisations for the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands. These may be able to provide you with more information about local organisations.