Once you are logged in to your Turn2us charity account
Once you have logged into your Charities/Providers account, there are various actions you can do.
To select what you want to do, hover your mouse over the 'My Turn2us' option on the main navigation bar at the top of the screen. The My Turn2us navigation list for Charities/Providers will appear (see screengrab below). You can then click on the option you want.
Managing your profile
- Update Provider (Organisation): Allows you to update your organisation's contact details and enquiry settings
- Update Profile (User) : Allows you to update your user profile, change your email address and password or request deletion of a provider (user not your charity)
- Schemes: View and edit the profile for any schemes (funds) that are attached to your profile
- Add User: Add an additional user to your profile
- Delete Provider Organisation: Request the deletion of your charity's profile and all schemes, user accounts and enquiries associated with it.
Managing enquiries (if you have opted to receive online enquiries through Turn2us)
- Messages: Check what messages you have and respond to them
- Enquiries: Check what enquiries you have and respond to them.
- Favourites: View pages you have saved as favourites on the Turn2us website
- Provider: Takes you back to the landing page for charity accounts
- Sign Out: Sign out of your charity/provider account.