You are now leaving the Turn2us site. Turn2us is not responsible for content on third party sites.

Make a donation

Make a life-changing difference to someone struggling in poverty today by donating to Turn2us. You can help us turn things around for someone in need using any of the methods below.


Online donations

Make a regular or single donation using the ‘Donate’ button at the top of this page. If you are a UK taxpayer, ticking the ‘Gift Aid’ box will make your donation go 25% further, at no extra cost to you!

Read more about how Gift Aid works

Quick donations by text

Text ‘TURN16 £5’ to 70070 to make a quick donation of £5. If you’d like to give more, you can change the amount after the pound sign: ‘TURN16 £10’

We believe that no one should have to live in a freezing home or with an empty stomach simply because they can’t afford the bare essentials. If you believe this too, you can help us by making your donation today.

Donate or set up a regular donation by post

Send a debit or credit card payment or cheque to Turn2us by filling out our Turn2us-donation-form-(PDF-file-size-406kb) or set up a regular payment by Direct Debit by filling out our Direct-Debit-Set-Up-Form-(PDF-file-size-399kb)

If you are a UK taxpayer, please tick the Gift Aid box. This will make your donation worth even more at no extra cost to you! Read more about how Gift Aid works.

Please send your form to:

Hythe House
200 Shepherds Bush Road
London W6 7NL

Donate by phone

Make a donation using a debit or credit card or set up a direct debit by calling our Fundraising Team on: 020 8834 9200.


Gift Aid it

Make your donation to Turn2us worth even more and at no extra cost to you! If you are a UK taxpayer, the Government’s Gift Aid scheme allows us to reclaim the basic rate tax you have paid on your donations. Your donation of £10 could be worth £12.50 to the people we help.
So, if you can, please tick the Gift Aid box when you make a donation.

If you are a higher rate taxpayer

If you’re a higher rate tax payer, you can claim additional income tax relief on any Gift Aid donations you’ve made during the tax year, as well as on any gifts of land or shares. If you want us to benefit from your tax relief (as well as from receiving your gift), you can use Self-assessment giving to pass on the repayment to Turn2us (see below).

Self-assessment giving

If you complete a self-assessment tax return and are entitled to a tax refund, you can choose to have all or part of the repayment sent directly to us – this is called ‘Self-Assessment Giving’ or ‘SA Donate’.
You can also ask that the repayment is made as a Gift Aid donation. HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) sends your refund (plus any Gift Aid tax repayment) directly to us by electronic transfer.

Contact us

Please don’t hesitate to call Namita Harvey on: 020 8834 9200 or email Fundraising if you have any questions.


Get in touch

For all enquiries, please contact the Fundraising team

Contact the Fundraising team