You are now leaving the Turn2us site. Turn2us is not responsible for content on third party sites.


Use our Search tool to look for information on our website.

To do an exact search please enter a search term in the box below and click "Search".

1,962 results

  • Armed Forces Independence Payment

    The Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP) is designed to provide financial support to service personnel and veterans seriously injured as a result of service to cover the extra costs they may have as a result of their injury.

  • Turn2us Charities/Providers User Guide

    Turn2us Guide to the Turn2us Grants Search and charities' account, aimed at charitable funds

  • How to search

    This section explains how to use the Turn2us Grants Search to find charitable funds that may be able to help you, based on your personal circumstances, background and needs.

  • How to Apply

    In this section, you can learn more about how charitable funds work and the support, including grants, that they give to people in financial need.

  • Can I get Universal Credit (UC) housing costs element?

    No preview available

  • Campaign research

    Read more about our research into the effects of not having basic household items In December 2018 we surveyed 2,000 people across the country earning on or below the national household income of £35,204. We found that:Over one in 20 are living without a cookerAlmost one in 1...

  • Support the campaign

    Get involved with the Living Without campaign If you have experienced what it is like to live without basic household goods, or simply want to help fight UK poverty, there are many ways you can get involved with the campaign. Raise awareness on social media by using the hasht...

  • Fundraise

    Fundraise for Turn2us Join our team of incredible supporters and have fun while changing lives! Our amazing supporters make our work possible. Whether you're running your first marathon or want to organise a bake sale, there are lots of ways to get involved. Find inspi...

  • Meet Lorraine

    Busy Mum, Lorraine, found the flexibility of the Digital Buddy volunteer role made it really easy to take part and different to other volunteering roles. Lorraine recalls her experience of being a Digital Buddy in the Connect Project pilot.“I decided to become a Digital Buddy...

  • Universal Credit (UC) roll-out 2017

    No preview available