You are now leaving the Turn2us site. Turn2us is not responsible for content on third party sites.

Child Disability Payment Scotland - How do I claim Child Disability Payment?

Child Disability Payment is a Scottish benefit for children with disabilities.

How do I claim Child Disability Payment?

You can apply for Child Disability Payment online on the website.

You can apply by phone on 0800 182 2222. You will then be sent a paper form to fill in.

You can get help from an adviser to apply for Child Disability Payment

Anything wrong with this page?

Tell us the problem

Please enter your name
Please enter a valid email address
Please enter what you were doing
Please enter what you'd like to report
Please enter the security code shown

Thank you

If you would like to tell us more please visit our contact page


Need urgent help?

Find out what help may be available depending on your circumstances and needs.

Read our Emergency Help Information

Check benefit entitlement

Find out what means-tested benefits you might be entitled to, including tax credits.

Use the Benefits Calculator

Grants Search

Search our database of grant-giving organisations

Search for grants

Find a Local Adviser

Search for your nearest sources of information and advice

Find an Local Adviser