You are now leaving the Turn2us site. Turn2us is not responsible for content on third party sites.

Help with health costs - How do I challenge a Help with health costs decision?

Find out more about how to get help with health costs.

How do I challenge a Help with health costs decision?

You can ask for a formal review of the decision on your claim by writing to the;
Review Section at the NHS Business Services Authority
Telephone:          0300 330 1343 (low income scheme)
                            0300 330 1341 (medical and maternity exemption certificates)
If there are delays in obtaining a certificate, you can complain to the customer services manager.

Anything wrong with this page?

Tell us the problem

Please enter your name
Please enter a valid email address
Please enter what you were doing
Please enter what you'd like to report
Please enter the security code shown

Thank you

If you would like to tell us more please visit our contact page


Struggling with Energy and Water bills?

Find out what benefits, grants and other schemes may be available to you.

Read about help with energy and water costs

England: Council Tax Rebate April 2022

Read our Frequently Asked Questions guide.

Find out about the Council Tax Rebate

Check benefit entitlement

Find out what means-tested benefits you might be entitled to, including tax credits.

Use the Benefits Calculator

Grants Search

Search our database of grant-giving organisations

Search for grants

Find a Local Adviser

Search for your nearest sources of information and advice

Find an Local Adviser