Supporting Christian teachers in financial need who live in England or Wales.
Find out about CSSBI
B&CE Trust Charitable Trust
Helping people in need who have worked as a construction worker within the construction industry or are financially dependent on someone who does.
Learn more about B&CE Charitable Trust
How does my charity apply to be featured on the Grants Spotlight
If your charity gives grants and is listed on the Turn2us Grants Search and you would like your charity to feature in our Grants Spotlight, please contact Turn2us at:
Bridget McCall, Turn2us Information Department, Hythe House,
200 Shepherds Bush Road, London W6 7NL
Please note: Grants Spotlight features are allocated on a 'first come, first serve' basis and we may not be able to offer you a slot immediately.
Please note: this feature is free of charge to charities.
The spotlight article should be set out using the following layout.
- Brief summary of your charity's aims and work
- Who do you help? Who is eligible for help from you and in what circumstances
- What help do you give in terms of grants? Types of grants, size of grants and what they can be used to pay for
- Other help you give: for example, information, advice, counselling, training, visiting
- Real life stories of how you have helped someone. Pseudonyms can be used to disguise beneficiaries.
Copy should be written in plain English.
Copy should be a maximum of 500 words.
Please note: submissions may be edited to fit with Turn2us website style, target audiences (people in financial need: intermediaries and charities working with them) and focus of our Grants Spotlight.
Grants Spotlight image and videos
Please also supply a large photo (minimum 600 pixels wide) that illustrates your charity (preferably JPEG, PNG or GIF format). This can be a photograph, an infographic, a screengrab of your website or your logo.
We can also embed videos relating to your work if you have them.
Charitable funds featured in recent months
Last updated: 2 March 2017