Find out how to make a complaint or give us other feedback.
Turn2us strives to provide the best possible experience and service to people who access our services.
At the same time, we recognise that we sometimes fall short of the standards we set ourselves. When that happens, we promise to put things right as soon as possible.
If you have a concern or complaint about any aspect of our work, please email email@example.com
We promise that:
- We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days of receiving it.
- We will explain what we intend to do about your complaint within 20 working days.
- We will keep you informed about any actions we intend to take should they take longer than 20 days.
- You can read the full Complaints Policy (PDF).
- If you are concerned that Turn2us or one of its representatives is endangering the safety or wellbeing of others, please complete the Safeguarding Concern form.
Find out more about our safeguarding policy.
You can also telephone us on 020 8834 9200 or write to us at:
Complaints and Feedback, Turn2us, Hythe House, 200 Shepherds Bush Road, London W6 7NL