Benefits of working at Turn2us
Between 1st April and 31 March each year employee’s receive 5 working weeks (pro rated for part-time employees) holiday entitlement plus Public / Bank Holidays.
Headquarters also closes between Christmas and New Year and the time off is shared between the organisation and the employee. The employee is required to reserve up to 2 days of their annual leave entitlement for this time.
Employees may voluntarily join the Stakeholder Pension Plan after three months’ service. The minimum employee contribution level is 4% of basic salary and Turn2us will then make a 9% employer’s contribution. In addition, a salary sacrifice arrangement is possible which would result in the following advantages:
- Save the National Insurance contributions due on your notional gross personal pension contribution at your marginal rate, on top of the Income Tax relief already available through the Turn2us Group Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Make the full Income Tax relief immediate, eliminating the need to claim back the Income Tax otherwise paid over the basic rate of 20% on your personal pension contribution.
- Benefit from an extra increase to the employer pension contribution equal to 50% of the saving Turn2us will make on its own National Insurance contributions.
Medical Health Care
Private Healthcare is available with Aviva Healthcare at a discounted Group Rate.
The Hammersmith discount card gives employees discounted rates at certain local shops and restaurants
Season Ticket Loan
Interest-free, non-taxable season ticket loans are available following the successful completion of your probationary period.
Cycle to Work Scheme
A cycle to work scheme is available through cycle solutions which offers the option to purchase a bicycle and equipment through a salary sacrifice scheme.
Childcare Vouchers Scheme
A childcare voucher scheme is available through Linking Up. This is available to employees with children up to the age of 16.
Employee’s can request all types of flexible working and line managers will ensure requests are given the appropriate consideration.
Training and Development
Training and development is essential for all employees, to support them in their job roles, to meet team goals and to meet the organisation’s objectives. Employees are supported by:
- Provision of resources such as finance, equipment, time and opportunities to ensure employees have the right skills and knowledge required to carry out their roles
- Ensuring line managers are aware of their role with regard to employee training and development, and that they have the skills and knowledge required to support employees in identifying needs and following through implementing training and development plans
- Encouraging employees to pursue development over and above their job role and to give consideration to career development
Courses of study leading to professional qualifications that are relevant and appropriate to an employee’s current or anticipated future job role are supported by the organisation.
There is an equipped kitchen where you may make drinks and heat light refreshments. There is also a seating area provided for those eating lunch in the office.
There are a restricted number of car parking spaces at Headquarters. To maximise usage of parking facilities, these are generally designated for use by senior managers and visitors however, if any spaces are not in use, employees may arrange to use a space on occasion.
Long Service Awards
Long service awards are given to employees reaching 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 years service.