You are now leaving the Turn2us site. Turn2us is not responsible for content on third party sites.

Disabled Facilities Grants - How do I make a claim?

If you live in England, Wales or Northern Ireland and you have disabilities, you may be able to get a Disabled Facilities Grant from your local authority for work to your home so you can live an independent life.

How do I make a claim?

Contact your local council for more details about how to apply.

See also the GOV.UK information on Disabled Facilities Grants

Reviewed: 13 May 2015


Anything wrong with this page?

Tell us the problem

Please enter your name
Please enter a valid email address
Please enter what you were doing
Please enter what you'd like to report
Please enter the security code shown

Thank you

If you would like to tell us more please visit our contact page


Search for a grant

Look for funds that might be able to give you a grant and/or other types of help.

Use the Grants Search tool