Fabulous 5 set to raise over £9K for Turn2us!
Last weekend saw the annual London Marathon and we are hugely indebted to all our amazing runners. They’ve not only run 26.2 miles for us but also raised thousands of pounds to help fight UK poverty.
Well done to Mark Cowan, George Jones, Natasha Miller, David Sarich and Blaine Tulley. You still have the chance to support them and help them exceed their targets:
- Support Blaine Tulley: https://www.justgiving.com/Blaine-Tulley1
- Support Mark Cowan: https://www.justgiving.com/feeltheburn2016
- Support Natasha Miller: https://www.justgiving.com/Natasha-Miller5
- Support David Sarich: https://www.justgiving.com/David-Sarich
- Support George Jones: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/jonesysmarathon
Would you like to run for Turn2us in 2017?
We have guaranteed charity places every year in this sought after event. Email Micky Forster to find out how you could run the 2017 Virgin Money London Marathon for Turn2us or complete our online application form.
Massive thanks to Mark Cowan for his marvellous marathon
Quite simply Mark from Glasgow has done marvellously – we probably shouldn’t have expected anything less from our Helpline Employee of the Year award winner. He’s trained hard, lost loads of weight and really put himself out there on social media. He’s organised events, like quizzes and fantastic fundraisers in the office. He’s our top fundraiser on track to raise some £2,500 for Turn2us. He’s really put the ‘fun’ into his fundraising and it’s paid off!