You are now leaving the Turn2us site. Turn2us is not responsible for content on third party sites.

Employer Supported Childcare (Childcare Vouchers) - How do I claim Employer Supported Childcare?

Find out more about Employer Supported Childcare (Childcare Vouchers).

How do I claim Employer Supported Childcare?

You apply for Employer Supported Childcare through your employer. They will be able to tell you which voucher provider they use, or provide details of any subsidy or workplace nursery they may run.

Employer Supported Childcare is gradually being replaced by a new Tax Free Childcare scheme from early 2017, see our Tax Free Childcare information sheet., but new claims for directly contracted childcare and childcare vouchers will be accepted up until April 2018.

What documents will I need to claim Employer Supported Childcare?

The voucher provider will tell you what documents you need to provide. You will need the name and contact details of your childcare provider.


Reviewed: August 2017

Anything wrong with this page?

Tell us the problem

Please enter your name
Please enter a valid email address
Please enter what you were doing
Please enter what you'd like to report
Please enter the security code shown

Thank you

If you would like to tell us more please visit our contact page


Search for a grant

Look for funds that might be able to give you a grant and/or other types of help.

Use the Grants Search tool